Friday, March 10, 2017

New Year. New Blogging Platform: This Blog Has Moved!!

For the past few months I have been blogging on https://thehistoryhag.blogspot.com/ and needless to say, it’s been a technological struggle. At least for me. So, what’s a poor hag to do? If only there was a platform that I was already using on a daily basis and was very familiar with? Oh wait! There is!
 
And so dear readers I have decided to leave my original platform and use facebook instead. I’m confident that this is the right decision. More importantly, I hope it makes it easier for you all to read, see, SHARE, use (remember to site me), and comment on my posts.
 
 I will be moving over all the posts from the old page, oldest to most recent. Once that is done we can continue on our “water laden” mid-19th century laundry journey.After that, we will move on to more historical topics and I hope a few historically related videos posts as well as live streaming events.
 
I’m looking forward to returning to our regularly scheduled programing and to put all of these technical difficulties far, far behind us.
 
To my new blog page please follow the following link
 

No comments:

Post a Comment