Wednesday, June 1, 2016

A Message From The Hag

It's been awhile since I last posted. I took a new job with less hours and then switched a year later to a new job at a non for profit with many more hours! besides that I've started volunteering more at an 1860's mansion, bought a house with a few acres in a new town, got married, and obtained a step son as well as two cats in the process. Lots of changes came my way and fast.

However this does not mean I suddenly became disinterested in all things history and suddenly took up accounting.

Oh contraire mon fraire

You see, I haven't really been away. I've become involved with several other
history related endeavors. I've been out and about doing more speaking engagements, planning historic programing, giving demonstrations, and going on adventures.

Unfortunately I was so often to busy to notice the clang of the clock as each day passed by. I always thought there would be time to post about my last historical adventure before the next once but there never was. If it was not work then it was always some other task. In the end I have to admit that no one else is to blame for my hectic schedule. I have been my worst enemy when it comes to managing this blog.

Fortunately with the passing of time comes experience and wisdom.

So along those lines there are going to be some changes made with The Hag's site. First off I'm going to do some redecorating as it is time for a new look.

 Second off I'm going to change the focus of this site so that it includes all of my historic wonderings here and abroad. I'm finding that as I look back several of my adventures span the decade and cotenants. I'm also going to be posting on a wider variety of historical subjects but still have hands on articles like before.

Lastly I'm going to pledge to post twice a month if not more depending on the interest in the topic being discussed.

In closing,

               The Hag is Back

No comments:

Post a Comment